A welder needs to work in a safe environment, especially for women, since their faces are delicate and need extra protection against the arc. UV rays from the angle can damage the eyes even without wearing a helmet.
Helmets for female welders are vital pieces of safety equipment. Everybody knows that men and women are different from each other! Therefore, it is not surprising that women working in the welding industry want stylish welding gear, such as a unique welding helmet in different colours.
Here You Will Get To Know
- 10 Best Women Welding Helmet Review
- 1- FSK Auto Darkening Solar Powered
- 2- Lincoln Electric K4437-4
- Large Lens
- Advanced Optics
- Extreme Comfort
- Increase Productivity
- 3- Jackson Safety Variable Darkening 46100
- Auto Darkening Filter
- Sensitivity and Delay Adjustments
- Independent Sensors
- 4- Jackson Safety Stars & Scars Girls Helmet
- 5- TGR Extra-Large View – Tattoo Girl Welding Helmet
- 6- Optrel E684 Autopilot Ultra ‘HD.’
- True colour
- Sensitivity Adjustment
- Shade Autopilot
- Shade Range
- External Adjustment
- 4 Times Highest Class
- 7- YesWELDER LYG-L500A-A Lightning
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Upgraded headgear
- 8- Solar Powered Welding Helmet
- Viewing Area
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 9- YESWELDER Welding Helmet
- 10- Instapark ADF Series GX-500S
- Welding Helmets with Automatic Dimming are Better?
- Is it Safe to Wear an Auto-darkening Welding Helmet?
- Is it Possible for a Welder to go Blind?
10 Best Women Welding Helmet Review
Check out these 10 Best Women Welding Helmet with ADF (auto-darkening filter) technology to work in any environment safely. Specially designed for girls, they offer a stylish look at a reasonable price.
Auto Darkening Solar Powered
Large auto-darkening lens
Duralogic high index metallic paint
Super sensitive sensors
Wide range of shade
Multiple combinations of fittings
Pivot style headgear
Optimal optical clarity
1- FSK Auto Darkening Solar Powered
Let’s start the list with the FSK Auto-Darkening helmet with Grinding Function. It offers exceptional visibility and comfort at a reasonable price.
The maximum protection against UV and IR is DIN 16 shade during all weather conditions. It meets CE standards and ANSI Z87 requirements, and Selective grinding is possible via a switch that makes it easy to use.
A continuous variable lens for shades 9-13 and 4 transparent, and a grind button can easily switch between weld mode and grind mode.
The helmet is also lightweight and comfortable. To eliminate discomfort and pressure on the head, the headgear weighs just 7.72 Pounds. For a comfortable fit, there are many adjustment points available that can utilise according to the preferences.
- Brand: prolinere
- Model: FSK
- Weight: Weight
- Shade Range: 9-13
- Arc Sensors: 4
2- Lincoln Electric K4437-4
The K4437-4 auto-darkening welding helmet (generation 4) from Lincoln Electric offers premium comfort, safety, and productivity.
X6 Headgear evenly distributes weight through six unique contact points. It eliminates the pressure to ensure a custom fit that allows for maximum comfort—using the external grind button switches quickly between the weld and grind modes, reducing downtime.
9.3 square inches of the auto-darkening lens provide a wide field of view. The technology also offers increased productivity and versatility, as well as enhanced safety.
With the 4C lens technology, this helmet offers a true-colour, crystal clear view of the arc and puddle. This reduces eye strain and improves control while increasing weld quality. With its 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating, the 2450 Series lens offers consistent brightness and performance across a wide viewing angle.
This unique X6 Headgear distributes weight evenly across six critical points on the head of the operator.
By improving balance, the pressure point eliminates provide as much comfort as possible.
The helmet features an external grind button that makes switching between welding and grinding modes quick and straightforward.
Moreover, the Warranty is valid from the date of purchase for three years to protect the investment.
- Optical Clarity: 1/1/1/1
- Generation: 4
- Contact points: 6
- Controls: Shade, Sensitivity & Delay
- Modes: Weld, Cut, Grind
- Hard Hat Compatible: Yes
- Cheater Lens Compatible: Yes
- Weight: 1.51lbs. (0.685kg)
- Arc Sensors: 4
- Lens Switching Speed (sec): 1/25,000
- Variable Shade/Control: 5-13/Internal
- Storage: -20°C – +70°C (-4°F – 158°F)
- Light Sensitivity Control: Continuous
- Magnifying “Cheater” Capable Lens: Yes
- TIG Amp Rating: DC > 2 Amp, AC > 2 Amp
- Battery Replacement Type: 1 Cr2450 Replaceable Battery
- Grind Mode Shade/Control: 3.5/External & Internal
- Cartridge Size: 4.5 in X 5.25 in (114 mm X 133 mm)
- View Size: 3.74 in X 3.34 in (95 mm X 85 mm)
- Temperature Rating: Operating: -10°C – +55°C (14°F – 131°F)
- Delay Control Dark To Light (sec): 0.1 – 1.0 Fully Adjustable
- Warranty: 3 Years
3- Jackson Safety Variable Darkening 46100
With its high-performance WH40 Series Auto Dark Filters, the Jackson Safety W40 INSIGHT Variable stands out firmly in Auto-Darkening Helmet.
Welding helmets in the WH40 Series by Jackson Safety have auto-darkening filters at an excellent price. Both industrial businesses and serious hobbyists can get benefit from this welding mask.
Auto Darkening Filter
A variety of welding jobs can accomplish with the Jackson Safety WH40 Insight Welding Lens with ADF. This is an excellent value for the money as it offers incredible features. Welding helmets like this one high value because of their superb Auto-darkening Filter, easy-to-use Digital controls, and ultra-lightweight shell.
Sensitivity and Delay Adjustments
By adjusting the filter’s sensitivity and providing the ability to control the lens shade, these smart filters allow welders to adapt to different work environments. Moreover, it will enable seeing everything clearly that a welder needs to perform their tasks efficiently with their wide viewing area.
They include four independent sensors, sensitivity, delay adjustments, and digital controls for efficient and precise operation. Using this welding lens, get the benefits of high-performance welding (for arc, tig, MIG welding, and more) without the high cost.
- Weight: 907 grams
- Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm
- Variable shade: 9 – 13
- Compatible with: HSL-100 and HLX-100 shell
- Independent sensors: 4
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 2010 standards and CSA Compliant
- Lens Size: 3.94” X 2.36
- Lens Type: Variable Shades
- Colour: Blue, Yellow
4- Jackson Safety Stars & Scars Girls Helmet
Jackson Safety welding helmets come in stars and scars. With a viewing width of 3.93 inches and a viewing height of 2.36 inches. Its variable shades of 9-13 and digital controls have an automatic-darkening lens and A two-year lens warranty.
With every Halo-X helmet shell, Jackson provides the 370 headgear, which is an industry standard.
It works in weld mode or grind mode and features four arc sensors and sensitivity and delay controls.
- Lens Type: Auto-Darkening
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item model number: 46101
- Size: Stars
- Colour: Red, White, Blue
- Material: Nylon
- Battery Cell Type: Lithium
- Variable shade: 9 to13
- Viewing Area: 3.93 x 2.36 inches
- Independent sensors: 4
- Shade: 4 grind mode
- Switching speed: 1/10,000 second
- DC TIG rated down to 5 amps
5- TGR Extra-Large View – Tattoo Girl Welding Helmet
This Welding mask for arc, MIG, and TIG applications High transparency and true colour sensitivity controls Complete conformance with ANSI & CE specifications. The Variable delay can quickly change between the Dark and Light states. 0.15s * 0.8s Variable Light Shade can adjust the light condition.
- Item Weight 2.29 pounds
- Package Dimensions 12 x 10 x 9.5 inches
- Colour Tattoo
- 1/25000s Powered by solar + battery
- Operating temperature: 23°F~131°F
- Filter size: 4″W x 3.65″H
- Dark to Light state – Adjustable 0.15s ~ 0.8s
- Light State: Shade DIN 4 Variable
- Dark Shade: DIN 9 ~ 13 Switching time
- UV/IR Protection: Up to Shade 16
- Material of helmet: Nylon
- Includes: 1 Welding Helmet, 2 Spare Outside Lens, and 1 Spare Inside Lens
6- Optrel E684 Autopilot Ultra ‘HD.’
The Optrel E684 is unique! The product offers high flexibility coupled with an easy-to-use interface. The E684 autopilot is capable of operating in shades 5-13. The helmet senses the intensity of the arc and adjusts itself accordingly, so it needs to adjust the settings to suit the amperage required.
Whether adjusting the shades or optimising all functions, the helmet’s settings can control externally. The E684 is one of the most efficient helmets on the market, with features such as HD viewing, Sight Calibration, and Adjustable Delay Time. Optreal always impress the audience with its exclusive invention, just like Optrel Panoramaxx
The clear weld viewing will allow visualising the weld bead quickly to perform a better weld.
Rather than having a set sensitivity level, adjust the sensitivity according to requirements.
A synergic welding helmet essentially automatically adjusts the welding settings. 1/1/1/1 optical classification eliminates the guesswork and ensures perfect viewing every time.
It has a vast range of colour options of 4-13 and an autopilot feature so that welders can find the perfect shade according to their preferences.
Because it does not need to remove to change any settings, the adjustments are made from the side while wearing gloves. Lasers, plasma, gas, and other types of welding and cutting can use.
4 Times Highest Class
In all four classifications, the optrel e684 ADF provides the highest level of image quality:
- Optical Class: Class 1
- Homogeneity: Class 1
- Scattered Light: Class 1
- Angular dependence: Class 1
- Dimensions: 90 x 110 x 7mm
- Weight: 500g
- Field of View: 50 x 100mm
- Air fed PAPR – No
- Arc sensors – 3
- Grind mode shade level 4
- Optical Classes: 1/1/1/1
- Diopter / cheater lens – Yes
- Warranty: 2 year
- Operating Temp -10°C to +70°C
- Front Cover Lens Heat Resistance: 160 – 170 °C Max
- Shade Number: Range of shade levels between 4/ 5 and 9 or 4/ 9 &13 or 4/ 5 -13
- Switching Speed: Dark to light: 0.1 – 2.0s Adjustable, Light to dark: 0.170ms at room temperature 0.110ms at 55°C,
- Power Supply: Solar cells and batteries no on/off switch
7- YesWELDER LYG-L500A-A Lightning
YESWELDER welding helmets now feature True Color technology, which reduces eye strain and improves visibility by removing the lime green colour from the helmet’s screen. Accurate colour display and improved clarity make for a great view.
Lightweight and comfortable
Despite its lightweight design, the hood has a luxurious and unique style that will make it more comfortable to wear.
The large cushioned helmet is highly adjustable. For better fit and comfort, the fit and support improve.
- Weight: 2.02 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.8 x 12.8 inches
- See area: 3.7 x 1.6 in.
- Optical class: 1/1/1/1/2
- Dark states: DIN9 ~ 13.
- Light states: DIN4.
- Materials: PP / PA
- Response Time (Bright to Dark): 1/10000 Seconds
- UV / IR protection: DIN 16.
- Meets: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3 standards
- Battery type: Solar cell + non-replaceable CR2450 battery
8- Solar Powered Welding Helmet
This solar welding helmet offers automatic darkening filters that switch from light to dark in 1/25000 seconds, ensuring UV and IR radiation protection during a power outage.
This welding hood meets or exceeds the safety and technical standards of EN379 to get the best result.
Automobile, Construction, Food and Beverage, Metal Production & Fabrication, Metal Fabrication, Military, Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation are recommended industries. MMA, MIG, MAG / CO2, TIG, and plasma welding processes are available. Plasma cutting with arcs and grooves.
Hanging heads have an ergonomic design that ensures ease of use. Helmets protect from ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiations.
With a weld rating of 1/2/3/4/5, this helmet meets EN379 and ANSI Z87.1. There is a 7-square-inch viewing area. 3.62 “” x 1.65 “visor viewing area (approximately).
Lightweight and comfortable
Solder mask with smooth, rounded perimeter is lightweight and comfortable to wear. The helmet offers various fittings and settings, allowing the user to customise it to fit their comfort and preference. It has fewer pressure points and the ability to adjust for individual needs.
- Weight: 1.21 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 10 x 10 inches
- Shade ADF: variable 9 – 13
- Size: Blue eagle
- ADF display area (Width): 3.62 “” × 1.65 “”
- Battery life: 5000 hours
- Battery Type: ADF: CR2450
- Material: PP
- UV protection: 16 levels
- Working temperature: 23 ℉ -131 ℉
- Storage temperature: -4 ℉ -158 ℉
- Light states: DIN 4
- Ink Dimensions: 4.33 “x 3.54” (Lxw)
- Recommended Industry: Heavy infrastructure
- Battery: Lithium Battery + Solar Cells
- Lithium batteries, Capacity: 60 mAh
- The turn time: (dark to bright) adjustable: 0.1s ~ 1.0s
- Sensitivity (current-based welding Size): adjustable: low / high
9- YESWELDER Welding Helmet
This helmet is perfect for welding, MIG, MMA, and plasma applications with a grinding feature.
It comes with a Viewing area of 3.64″ x 1.67″ with two premium sensors, Higher clarity, True Color view – Optical Clarity of 1/1/1/2
This headgear features a pivoting design for superior comfort and Lithium-ion battery life improved.
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions 8.5 x 7.8 x 12.8 inches
- Masks materials: PP
- Light states: DIN 4
- ADF self-check: Yes
- UV/IR protection: DIN 16
- Viewing Area 3.9×3.7 in (100 * 93mm)
- Sensitivity: adjustable, low/high
- Power on/off: Fully automatic
- Working temperature: -5 ~55 Degree
- Storage temperature:-20~70 degrees centigrade
- Dark statesDIN9～13 free adjustments (Outside Variable)
- Response time(bright to dark):<1/10000 seconds
- Power supply: Solar cell .re-chargeable battery
10- Instapark ADF Series GX-500S
The Instapark GX-500S uses an integrated solar panel and a replaceable CR2032 battery (included) to activate an auto-darkening filter when an arch is struck, converting from light to dark automatically in 1/25000 seconds.
The auto-darkening filter reduces the need to switch from passive to active lenses between torch placements, which increases productivity by eliminating the need to stop and go between each torch placement. It can also reduce grinding and rework by increasing torch placement accuracy, saving money, time, and effort.
The ADF GX-500S features an ergonomic design and lightweight composite materials and a ratcheting headband, and a padded interior for a custom fit.
- Weight: 1.45 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.75 x 9 x 9 inches
- Optical Class: 1/1/1/2 Viewing
- Area: 3.63 “X 1.65”
- Arc Sensors: 2
- Light Shade: DIN4.
- Grinding function: yes.
- Low voltage indicator: yes
- Dark state: variable shade, 9 ~ 13
- UV / IR protection: DIN 16
- Power supply: 2 replaceable CR2032 lithium batteries and solar battery
- Switching time: 1 / 25000s, from light to dark.
- Dark to light: 0.1 ~ 1.0S per dial control knob.
- Sensitivity control: low: high, continuously adjustable
Welding Helmets with Automatic Dimming are Better?
Both auto-darkening and passive welding helmets meet all the National Safety Standards requirements without a doubt.
Is it Safe to Wear an Auto-darkening Welding Helmet?
Yes. Welding helmets that auto-darken are as safe as passive welding helmets when used properly. The auto-darkening helmet does not have to be changed, allowing welders to concentrate on their projects and reducing injury and error risks.
Is it Possible for a Welder to go Blind?
Welders’ flash and photokeratitis are conditions that cause temporary blindness and extreme discomfort as a result of prolonged exposure to intense ultraviolet radiation. Blindness can result from more severe eye injuries.
There is no difference between men’s and women’s welding helmets at the end of this article. There is a difference in size and graphics. Girls like this pink welding helmet typically prefer pinks and purples. After completing the Women Welding Helmet review, Jackson Safety Variable Darkening 46100 is our recommended helmet. But each person has their requirements or needs, so choose wisely according to them.
Thank you for reading this article.
It’s been years since I got into welding as a side hustle. It’s been so long since Doing All kinds of welds for business and pleasure as this is my hobby. Being in this field I have learned from hands-on-experience also came to know what gears work and what doesn’t. The Tig Welder is my own platform where I use to share my experience.